jueves, 14 de julio de 2011

My favorite room!!

Hello! This is my favorite room!


My favorite room is my bedroom, In the middle of my bedroom there are two beds, because i share my room with my sister. She is my roommate. Between the beds, on the floor there is a large rug.

 Under the beds, there is a locker, on the locker there is a lamp, so when i wanna read just i turned on. In front of the bed there is a big mirror, in front of the mirror there is a table. 


On the table i have my perfum, my deodorant and cosmetics and others things. Next to the table in the left side, there is closet. Next to the table, in the right side there is a wall. In the wall there are two windows covers with white curtains. In front of the windows there is a desk. On the desk, there is a lapto... by to the lapto there are a lot of books a notebooks. 

I love my bedroom, because i do all my things here... i read, i sleep, i draw, i read... and nobody can disturb me. Also, my sister is a good listen and always, i have a great conversations with her.


Be yourself always!!!
ALba

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario