jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello, World! This is my level 2 blog. I Will post my homework and share interesting things to practice my English.



My name’s Alba Navas but you can call me Mickey. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Santa Rosa. I’m 21 years old and I study Integral Education at URBE . My favorite subjects are English and Psychology. This trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the 3th trimester.


I love rock and pop, dancing in the party, studying Eng
lish, talking on the phone with my friends and my boyfriend. I´m love eat pizza ,Ice-cream, I love my family , my niece, my country and my dogs.











I hate onions and garlics, listening to vallenatos, hatred, violence, smoking, heat and  liars.








My dream is to visit Brazil, Canada and Venice. I would like to finish my career and work for a living of it, and then study veterinary and ride my own business, marry and have kids.









About Inglés, I love to learn new languages​​. I think it is very important for the professional training of all. I like to learn every day more, because I serve a lot in the future. I hope todo well at this level.



Thank you for all. Please comment!!! Be yourself always"!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario